.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

My Worst Experience at a Restaurant

Farleys restaurant in Roswell doesnt look equal a dump, but it is. It is a fairly new restaurant, one my married woman and I had been wanting to try ever since it was head start being built. closing curtain year, we had a chance to try it for lunch. We went there with our two-year-old son. Initial impressions were positive. The restaurant looked ilk a neat place to eat. The decor seemed to follow a soft of hip-retro rock-n-roll kind of theme, and there was even an old Moto Guzzi motorcycle parked on a stand in the middle of the floor for atmosphere.The hostess showed us to our table, and we waited. The waitress came by and alsok our drink order. We waited several(prenominal) more, and the waitress brought our drinks and took our food order. We waited most more. And then we waited some more. We waited and waited and waited. Our little two-year-old was growing cranky and impatient, but we waited and waited for the melior take part of an hour. Fin eithery, subsequently watchin g other people who came in after us get their food, the waitress came by and verbalise it would be secure a few more minutes.A few minutes later, she came by and said the kitchen was just starting our order. We left. About a week later my wife asked me if I precious to go back to Farleys to give it another(prenominal) chance. No way, I said. They forgot about our business before, so they can go forth about it now. But she was still curious, because the menu looked good to her. Shortly thenceforth we were driving back from Grandmas house, and our little son furious asleep in the back seat of the car.My wife said she wanted to get some take-out for lunch, so I reluctantly agreed to extend into Farleys and wait in the car while she ordered some nachos. So I sat in the hot car with our sleeping son while she went in and ordered her take-out nachos. Again, we waited and waited. Finally, after way too long, she came back to the car with her order. We took our son home and put him to bed, and my wife ate her nachos.Later that night, she began to feel queasy, and then she became violently sick with food embittering. She was sick all the next day, as well, and finally started to recover the day after. Later on, she told me that she thinks the kitchen provide cogency have dropped her order, and rather than fix her a new one, the might have just scooped it off the floor. I was pretty mad the first time we went to Farleys and they forgot all about us. Now Im just glad they didnt have a chance to poison my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment